Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sleeping at 2 am and waking up at 7 is no joke. I just could not drag myself out of bed even though my maid Juliet, kept slapping my legs. I went into the shower and dragged myself out quickly so i could sleep for a little while. After 20 minutes, when i was fully awake, i realised i was fucking late for school. Dressed up and did my usual things in less than 10 minutes. Called a cab so i wouldnt be late.Time check, school starts at 11 and i called a cab at 10:40. Thank goodness i was early. I could stay awake for the half an hour of lesson, but my brain gave way after that. The only thing i was looking forward to was meeting baby. We were let off at 12:30 for our lunch break which lasted for an hour. Met baby at City Hall which we then proceeded to Bugis.

Upon reaching Bugis, we decided to eat at Sakae Sushi. I couldnt decide on what to have even after Baby had decided what to eat. We couldnt order any meals cause it was alreadi 1 plus. So we just ate out of the conveyer belt. We finished our meal at bout 1:30 and i couldnt be bothered to go all the way back to school so i followed Baby to collect his IC at SIR. After which we headed to town to check out the Adidas Missy Elliot Respect Me edition Jackets. But sad to say, they didnt have the one i wanted.

We then shopped around everywhere for no reason. HAHA. Decided to head down to N.Y.D.C to chill and drink Elephancino. But, we both were hungry so we had our early dinner there too. Chilled there for abit before checking out the stores in Heeren. We then decided to head back to Orchard as we had to do some transferring of money. We walked to Taka and i remembered that i had to get some toiletries. We stopped at Stadium to have a look at the stuffs there and Baby got me a Pony sweater which was bettter looking than the adidas one. I also got Baby a matching Pony Sweater. I wanted to get him a Pony cap which he loved and a nice looking Pony t-shirt for him. But he didnt allow me to, so i jsut settled on gettting the sweater for him. Sheesshh. Shopping Spree for US. :) I think i betta stop here and talk to Baby now. TOodles.

Tiara :)
(I love brown now)